Wednesday 7 March 2012

A Wee Presentation ...

Oh my ... its been a while since I last blogged, where does the time go! I have a lot to report back on with images to post up and comments to make. Since I last blogged the wee minute video I posted up I have had some success and some failure ... all of which I will document in the coming weeks. Blogging maybe a bit easier now that I have access to the internet while staying over up north at my parents place while teaching in Dundee, so this time will no longer be dead time.


In the mean time click on the link "A Wee Presentation ... " above to see the Prezi presentation some third year textile students (Judy Scott, Kirsty Munro, Vivienne McGregor, Tarka Heath, Sarah Pitcairn and Kirsty Marshal) from Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art, Dundee did on me as part of their Design and the Market module, led by Prof. Mike Press and Chrissie Hirst. Happy to report they all got an A2 for there efforts. (I teach at Dundee College which is a different place of learning ... )


Also cut and paste the following link http://kikimarshall.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/our-presentation/ and this will take you to Kirsty's blog where you can read the text of the presentation. 


I was very flattered to be asked and again well done for your excellent mark!

No comments: