Thursday 6 August 2009

Slowly ....

Slowly but surely getting my head round the whole blogging thing! This blog will be populated with images thoughts and discoveries as I complete my proposal for the Creative Development Award, which I received from the Scottish Arts Council. I am still awaiting my award, but when I do my project will begin!

I will be looking for comments from ALL interested parties so I can continue on this creative journey and as this was an integral part of my proposal I actively encourage it for the greater good of all! Be brutal!

I will want to keep the PickOne.Blog as visual as possible, but initially I will want to give you a bit more information on my proposal, I will do this in due course so that you have a richer over view of the entire project.

Cheers!

No comments: